Arduino Micro Enclosure
by bytedisorder, published
This is an enclosure for the Arduino micro to be mounted safely on any project. This thing was adapted to fit the arduino micro from an arduino nano enclosure that can be found here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:36914
- Print the two halves
- Place the Arduino Micro inside
- Mount to your project platform as needed.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Arduino Micro Enclosure by bytedisorder is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure bytedisorder would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).