Cosmetic Utensils Organizer
by flurin, published
A simple easy-to-print Organizer.
My wife is happy about it!
Added OrgBoxB18: 18.5mm high.
- Print 1x OrgBoxB , 1x OrgBoxT and 4x DeltaRods.
- Insert the DeltaRods into the OrgBoxB (with a small hammer).
- Insert the OrgBoxT into the DeltaRods.
*) To avoid distortions print it with a brim of 2-3 mm. The brim can be removed using scissors.
layer height = 0.25
perimeters = 2
nozzle diameter = 0.35
filament diameter = 1.75
brim width = 3
perimeters extrusion width = 0.39 (no setting > calculated, therefore the vertical thickness is 4 lines * 0.39 = 1.56mm)
Print 1x OrgBoxTest and 1x DeltaRod.
If needed change the extrusion multiplier parameter (slic3r) or scale the DeltaRods, e.g. to 95%.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cosmetic Utensils Organizer by flurin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving flurin a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure flurin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).