Box with Patterns
by SazzyT, published
There are no images here
1036 168Report Thing as Inappropriate
This is just a project that I had to do for DFab. I used the Epilog CNC Laser cuter to cut the 3D project by using the box maker website. I decided to put circles and squares as the pattern and then I put my initials on the box as well.
- Visit boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/
- Then select the demensions you want for your box to make.
- Then select design it button
- Then open up the pdf in illustratator and customize or leave it as it is.
- Then print out the box on the Epilog CNC Laser.
- Then assemble your box. 7.Enjoy!
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (1018 kb zip file)