Box with Patterns
by SazzyT, published
There are no images here
This is just a project that I had to do for DFab. I used the Epilog CNC Laser cuter to cut the 3D project by using the box maker website. I decided to put circles and squares as the pattern and then I put my initials on the box as well.
- Visit boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/
- Then select the demensions you want for your box to make.
- Then select design it button
- Then open up the pdf in illustratator and customize or leave it as it is.
- Then print out the box on the Epilog CNC Laser.
- Then assemble your box.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (1018 kb zip file)