Box with Patterns
by SazzyT, published
This is just a project that I had to do for DFab. I used the Epilog CNC Laser cuter to cut the 3D project by using the box maker website. I decided to put circles and squares as the pattern and then I put my initials on the box as well.
- Visit boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/
- Then select the demensions you want for your box to make.
- Then select design it button
- Then open up the pdf in illustratator and customize or leave it as it is.
- Then print out the box on the Epilog CNC Laser.
- Then assemble your box.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Box with Patterns by SazzyT is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SazzyT a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SazzyT would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).