Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Customizable Toy Car
by KyroPaul, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Over 90,000 different combinations to choose from.
- Including 8 standard cars (you can mix and mash these to form over 100 combinations)
- one of 3 optional spoiler.
- Front facing weapons.
- Change wheel size and rim design
- Change the overal length of your car to turn a pickup into an extended cab or create a limo.
This is the beginning of a larger concept, as I get more experience with OpenSCAD I will update the models (and add some more) to make them look better
This OpenSCAD will take a very long time to process so please be patient.
The models have not been tested yet aside from basic testing to ensure they should generate valid STL code.
Leave a comment with details of any problem you have and I will fix the code ASAP.
Wheel size, affects the sizing of the wheel wells so if you want to be able to hot swap wheels, choose the largest wheel sizes.
There are several options for build platform. The intent is for this model to be fabricated from 3 colors/materials (tires, tire rims, and body)
Customizable Toy Car by KyroPaul is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving KyroPaul a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure KyroPaul would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).