Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Ramps 40x40 fan holder for Prusa
by pauloblank, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
My stepper controller boards were getting very hot, need to install this fan to make it safer to operate for long runs. Recomend it!
UPDATE: Got a taller version in case you got heatsink installed in the chips
Print 2 parts
- Use 4x M3 screws and nuts to mount the 40x40 fan and snapfit it on RAMPS.
IÂ´ve let like 3mm interference to the legs work as springs, so the fan will be very well fixed on board.
- IÂ´m including the Solidworks 2012 file in case you want to modify the part.
Ramps 40x40 fan holder for Prusa by pauloblank is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pauloblank a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pauloblank would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).