Z Adjust Block for Ecksbot
by pauloblank, published
One thing very handy is to be able to fine adjust the Z axis microswitch. I miss this funcionality in Ecksbot, I bet most Prusa Mendel donÂ´t have it. This is a very simple ideia how to make this Z fine adjustment.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Print the part
- Open M4 screw in the vertical hole of the part
- Attach 1x M4x25 allen screw in the part (as seen in picture). The nut is optional
- Position the part in your Prusa, mark and make 2x Ã˜2.5mm holes and make M3 screw on them
- Use 2x Allen M3x16 screws to fix the part
- Lower your Z axis microswitch to the new position
Enjoy your new adjustment!
- I attached the Solidworks 2012 part in case you want to modify it
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (186 kb zip file)