Z Adjust Block for Ecksbot
by pauloblank, published
One thing very handy is to be able to fine adjust the Z axis microswitch. I miss this funcionality in Ecksbot, I bet most Prusa Mendel donÂ´t have it. This is a very simple ideia how to make this Z fine adjustment.
- Print the part
- Open M4 screw in the vertical hole of the part
- Attach 1x M4x25 allen screw in the part (as seen in picture). The nut is optional
- Position the part in your Prusa, mark and make 2x Ã˜2.5mm holes and make M3 screw on them
- Use 2x Allen M3x16 screws to fix the part
- Lower your Z axis microswitch to the new position
Enjoy your new adjustment!
- I attached the Solidworks 2012 part in case you want to modify it
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (186 kb zip file)