Z Adjust Block for Ecksbot
by pauloblank, published
One thing very handy is to be able to fine adjust the Z axis microswitch. I miss this funcionality in Ecksbot, I bet most Prusa Mendel donÂ´t have it. This is a very simple ideia how to make this Z fine adjustment.
- Print the part
- Open M4 screw in the vertical hole of the part
- Attach 1x M4x25 allen screw in the part (as seen in picture). The nut is optional
- Position the part in your Prusa, mark and make 2x Ã˜2.5mm holes and make M3 screw on them
- Use 2x Allen M3x16 screws to fix the part
- Lower your Z axis microswitch to the new position
Enjoy your new adjustment!
- I attached the Solidworks 2012 part in case you want to modify it
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Z Adjust Block for Ecksbot by pauloblank is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure pauloblank would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).