by Trick, published
This Thing is a MakerBot 3D Portrait of patrick M scanned at the MakerBot Retail Store in SoHo on Feb 1, 2013. These scans are at 1/4th the original size.
- Preview each model by clicking the thumbnail on the top left. Click on the cube to see the model in 3D.
- Download the STL of the file you would like to print. The first thumbnail corresponds to portrait_1, and so on.
- Open the STL in MakerWare or ReplicatorG, resize as necessary and print.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
PatrickMolloy Face by Trick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
So what's this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Trick would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!