Parametric game tiles + Rummikub
by scary_monster, published
This is a parametric scad file that lets you to generate tiles of different sizes with several border options.
Also included a printable set of rummikub to test the tiles.
I used http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9347 for round corner options
For the game tiles: game-tiles.scad files:
- contains 4 tile options (as seen in the picture):
tile0(), tile1(), tile2(), tile3()
- with 3 top options: flat, spherical dent, flat dent
- there are 15 dxf files: that contain the numbers from 1 to 13 and 2 stars.
I tried, without success, using dxf with layers and importing it into open scad.
- the rummikub tiles file uses tile3_dent2();
I printed it with 20% infill and 3 solid layers and I can still see the color through the back of the tile when I lift it. Will try to print it denser.
I plan to print a set of rummikub with mah-jong sized tiles, and a set of mahjong.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric game tiles + Rummikub by scary_monster is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving scary_monster a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure scary_monster would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).