Loading
Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!

Chop Stick holder (in Dishwasher)

by Jonvanderveen, published

Chop Stick holder (in Dishwasher) by Jonvanderveen Feb 3, 2013

Description

This is a tray you can put in your dishwasher to stop Chop Sticks from falling through the holes.

Recent Comments

view all

Residential water heater are normally limited to 60C so should not be a problem for ABS

Mine was printed with abs which is no problem in my dishwasher. Abs softens at 90c, and unless your hot water heater is super high, should not be a problem.

Will PLA or ABS will survive the dishwasher? I know that mine gets pretty darn hot.

More from Kitchen & Dining

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Check you basket size before you print, If this will fit your cutlary holder, just print this and put in the bottom of the holder. Then when you put small objects in, they should stop falling through the holes.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Jonvanderveen on Feb 3, 2013 said:

Mine was printed with abs which is no problem in my dishwasher. Abs softens at 90c, and unless your hot water heater is super high, should not be a problem.

Jonvanderveen on Feb 3, 2013 said:

Residential water heater are normally limited to 60C so should not be a problem for ABS

skovgaar on Feb 3, 2013 said:

Will PLA or ABS will survive the dishwasher? I know that mine gets pretty darn hot.

Top