Zombie Pin Cushion
by Relentless, published
Who says a zombie can be useful and productive member of a civilized society? They're heads make great pin cushions.
Here is a doodle I drew at work the other day, and just felt like bringing it to like...er... umm... unlife?
Well anyway its a special gift for someone specials who's as likely to have a copy of a fashion magazine as they are a copy of a necronomicon. lol.
UPDATED 2-25-12: Corrected SkethUp Model and fixed several errors in stl file. It should be good to go now. Thanks.
- Print a copy of both the Pin Cushion Base and the Brain Cutting pattern. I used 2 shells and 15% infill. I also used exterior support to handle the overhang.
- Next paint the Pin Cushion Base in a sufficiently zombie fashion, or just print it in in a nicly necrosed color.
- Then cut our four pieces of pink fabric to make the brain. Use the Brain Cutting Pattern to do this. Mark the outside and the inside. Cut the outside and sew along the inside lines.
- Sew the Brain together and stuff.
- Color the brain in an exceptionally zombified fashion.
- Glue in the brain into the Pin Cushion Base using hot glue.
- Add a piece of felt for a nice tongue.
- Add a few pins (Good thing its mostly dead or that might sting a little.)
For more detailed instructions visit my instructible on this project. http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Zombie-Pin-Cushion/