by kitlaan, published
Coaster using a moire pattern.
Open in customizer or openscad.
Most interesting variables to tweak:
- moire_count -- changes the density of curves; 10 is a sweet spot.
- moire_join_angle -- changes where the curve changes direction; higher is closer to the edge.
Inspired by the "moore pattern" art piece (http://bea.st/sight/moorePattern/).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Moire Coaster by kitlaan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kitlaan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kitlaan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).