Pocket Table Hockey (big)
by feststoff, published
This is the second version of the "Pocket Table Hockey-Set". The first one (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:46099) is only 70 mm in diameter instead of 80 mm.
Fun to play, easy to store and carry :)
- print two times the handle (20% fill)
- print one time the disk (20% fill)
- buy two magnets (diameter 20mm; width 5mm)
- put the magnets into the handle
- play like hell
- after the game, put all together an store it in your pocket (if you have a big one ;)
PS: Maybe the pieces are hard to put together... if so, use some sandpaper to make it fit.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Pocket Table Hockey (big) by feststoff is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving feststoff a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure feststoff would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).