Pocket Table Hockey (big)
by feststoff, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is the second version of the "Pocket Table Hockey-Set". The first one (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:46099) is only 70 mm in diameter instead of 80 mm.
Fun to play, easy to store and carry :)
- print two times the handle (20% fill)
- print one time the disk (20% fill)
- buy two magnets (diameter 20mm; width 5mm)
- put the magnets into the handle
- play like hell
- after the game, put all together an store it in your pocket (if you have a big one ;)
PS: Maybe the pieces are hard to put together... if so, use some sandpaper to make it fit.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Pocket Table Hockey (big) by feststoff is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving feststoff a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure feststoff would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).