Customizable Hex Key T Handle
by Acarius10, published
T handles for Hex Keys or Allan Wrenches
Customize to the desired dimensions
For different sized Hex Keys, you will need to change the diameter and the short length (The length of the shorter leg of the Hex key/ Allan Wrench) in Customizer. The .STL included is for a 2.5 mm Hex Key with a short length of 25 mm
3)stick the Hex Key/ Allan Wrench in the hole, clamp into position with the Clip.
4) When you want the Handle off, simply slide the clip to the other side of the handle and remove your hex key/ Allan wrench
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Customizable Hex Key T Handle by Acarius10 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Acarius10 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).