Game Boy Front Half
by alan_one, published
The front half of a Game Boy. UPDATE: Printed this, still need to make some adjustments. It's close though!
Update: Since so many people have expressed interest, I have uploaded my freecad file.
It is printed upside-down from how you see it here (i.e. face down). I had warping issues even so.
Inaccuracies/Things to fix:
- Start/Select button holes are not shaped/angled quite right
- Placement, height, strength issues on some screw pillars
- Placement of headphone jack cutout
- Edge fitment with bottom half
- Front cutout for bezel and depressions around buttons (cosmetic)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Game Boy Front Half by alan_one is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving alan_one a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure alan_one would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).