by VanAllesWat, published
This is hack for the Senseo Sarista coffee machine by Phillips. The machine uses a kind of bean funnel that dispenses coffee beans into the machine. Unfortunately these bean-funnels are kind of expensive. +Deksel (www.plusdeksels.nl) makes it possible to hack the bean-funnel so that it has a removable lid. This makes it possible to refill the bean-funnel with your own coffee beans. Saving you money and saving the environment from hundreds of thrown-away plastic bean-funnels!
- Print the parts on your 3D printer or order the parts from our webshop: plusdeksels.nl
- Cut the bean-funnel at the top using a sharp knife
- Put the rings on the bottom part of the funnel and the top part
- Apply some glue if necesarry
The instructions for modifying the bean funnel so that it indefinitely dispenses coffee beans is more elaborate; the instructions are at this time unfortunately in dutch but the images give a good sense of what you need to do. You will find them here: http://www.plusdeksels.nl/instructies/
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
+Deksel by VanAllesWat is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure VanAllesWat would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).