by VanAllesWatOntwerp, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is hack for the Senseo Sarista coffee machine by Phillips. The machine uses a kind of bean funnel that dispenses coffee beans into the machine. Unfortunately these bean-funnels are kind of expensive. +Deksel (www.plusdeksels.nl) makes it possible to hack the bean-funnel so that it has a removable lid. This makes it possible to refill the bean-funnel with your own coffee beans. Saving you money and saving the environment from hundreds of thrown-away plastic bean-funnels!
- Print the parts on your 3D printer or order the parts from our webshop: plusdeksels.nl
- Cut the bean-funnel at the top using a sharp knife
- Put the rings on the bottom part of the funnel and the top part
- Apply some glue if necesarry
The instructions for modifying the bean funnel so that it indefinitely dispenses coffee beans is more elaborate; the instructions are at this time unfortunately in dutch but the images give a good sense of what you need to do. You will find them here: http://www.plusdeksels.nl/instructies/
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
+Deksel by VanAllesWatOntwerp is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving VanAllesWatOntwerp a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure VanAllesWatOntwerp would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).