Fibonacci Office Organizer
by flurin, published
The design of this Office Organizer is based on the Fibonacci Sequence (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 ...).
The vertical dimensions are now as well Fibonacci numbers (8, 13, 21, 34).
- Print 1x FibonacciOfficeOrgB , 1x FibonacciOfficeOrgT and 4x DeltaRod70s.
- Insert the DeltaRods into the FibonacciOfficeOrgB (with a small hammer).
- Insert the FibonacciOfficeOrgT into the DeltaRod70s.
*) To avoid distortions print it with a brim of 3-5 mm. The brim can be removed using scissors.
Slicer Settings and Optimizing: see thingiverse.com/thing:45656
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Fibonacci Office Organizer by flurin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure flurin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).