by graphicsforge, published
Trying to make something for Customizer, but need a better way of controlling the geometry you're customizing? Ever peek the source for an OpenSCAD and see giant strings of values?
This is the module for Blender that outputs meshes in OpenSCAD compatible format.
io_mesh_openscad is github.com/graphicsforge/io_mesh_openscad
OpenSCAD is openscad.org/
- curves now export as polygons instead of polyhedron! Great for openscad as it's optimized for 2D
- clothbot fixed my fumble of merging the multimatrix function in
Due entirely to clothbot and atartanian being awesome, we present the next version of io_mesh_openscad
You can now:
- "use " in other openscad files in a meaningful way
- add shapekeys to an object in blender, and export it into a Customizerâ„¢ script
- export more geometries and still have actually-workingâ„¢ openscad code!!
Recent Commentsview all
This is much easier:
1. Download this thing as a zip.
2. Open Blender
3. File > User Preferences Ctrl Alt U
4. AddOns > Install from file...
5. Choose the io_mesh_openscad.zip file you downloaded.
6. Check the checkbox to activate
7. Now you have openscad in File > Export...
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2. Git clone [email protected]:graphicsforge/io_mesh_openscad.git into your blender addon directory
3. Enable in your user preferences. ( Will be under the community Import-Export Addons )
4. Model something
5. Export into OpenSCAD
You must be logged in to post a comment.