Prusa thin x-carriage for snap-in LM8UU w/ UQCT support
by Dbach_MetalWorks, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
added support for UQCT (Ultimate Quad Cooling Tray)
First thanks for the original designer of this carriage: ohnoitsanengineer
I just added:
- four 5.2mm locating holes for the UQCT locating pins.
- four 3.2mm through all holes for the M3 bolts
- some reinforcement around the holes
Prusa thin x-carriage for snap-in LM8UU w/ UQCT support by Dbach_MetalWorks is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Dbach_MetalWorks a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Dbach_MetalWorks would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).