Prusa thin x-carriage for snap-in LM8UU w/ UQCT support
by Dbach_MetalWorks, published
added support for UQCT (Ultimate Quad Cooling Tray)
First thanks for the original designer of this carriage: ohnoitsanengineer
I just added:
- four 5.2mm locating holes for the UQCT locating pins.
- four 3.2mm through all holes for the M3 bolts
- some reinforcement around the holes
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Prusa thin x-carriage for snap-in LM8UU w/ UQCT support by Dbach_MetalWorks is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Dbach_MetalWorks would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).