Loading

Customizable Game Card Holder

by condac, published

Customizable Game Card Holder by condac Feb 7, 2013

Description

Customizable version of my settlers of catan gamecard holder. Make it the size of any game card you have.

Recent Comments

view all

Yes, just edit wall_height in the scad file or in the customizer on thingiverse if you don't know how to use openscad.

Could this be modified to allow changes to the height? Would love to use this to keep bigger stacks of cards in place.

Yes!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thi...

If you cant generate from scad yourself tell me dimention and i can upload a finnished stl

More from Toy & Game Accessories

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Print, stack em up and play your board games!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

roanders on Oct 17, 2013 said:

Could this be modified to allow changes to the height? Would love to use this to keep bigger stacks of cards in place.

condac on Oct 17, 2013 said:

Yes, just edit wall_height in the scad file or in the customizer on thingiverse if you don't know how to use openscad.

eberon on Mar 6, 2013 said:

I love this! I'm printing holders for Battlestar Galactica skill cards.

One question -- is it feasible to edit the OpenSCAD file to allow the finger-lip and interlock to be swapped? BSG's board layout makes it much easier to stack the deck and discards together on the short end of the card.

condac on Mar 7, 2013 said:

Yes!

http://www.thingiverse.com/thi...

If you cant generate from scad yourself tell me dimention and i can upload a finnished stl

Top