Cosmetics Arsenal Organizer
by damm301, published
A wall-mountable holder for all sorts of cosmetic tools
Inspired by http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:45656, my GF asked me to bring some order to her chaos in the bathroom.
This thing features 35 holes, 50mm deep, to take brushes, lipsticks etc.
This thing consists of two parts.
The upper part takes the utensils, and can either be placed on a flat surface, or on the lower part. The diameter is 100mm
- The (optional) lower part allows to wall-mount the thing (2x6mm holes), and allows rotary motion of the upper part
Printing both parts (5% infill, no support, PLA ) using Makerware and a Rep2 took about 12 hours.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cosmetics Arsenal Organizer by damm301 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving damm301 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure damm301 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).