Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Raspberry PI Case (RS Version) TYPE A
by Conseils, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Raspberry PI Case for Radio Spares (RS) version - TYPE A - no Network socket and 1 USB socket.
With STEP files for the thing you really want. Your own custom version! -
This is a derivative item
1) Don't download the STL (well unless you really want to)
2) Do download the STEP files
3) Modify STEP model for custom part
5) Have even more fun
6) Put your better thing on Thingiverse
For some background to this item see northernhope.blogspot.com/
1) The bottom part in this design is intentionally identical to that in the ancestor item.
2) I have not printed this item for a TYPE A Raspberry PI
If you upgrade or don't want to store multiple case types, just cut out the network and USB connectors for the TYPE B model (TYPE B was released first).
Design For Manufacture (DFM)
This is a case of modifying the design as your printer needs it changing. I did change the PCB retention clips inside the box to make them easier to print by adding 45Â° angles as supports so they gently build from the bottom during the print process. Otherwise I introduced no other DFM changes.
2013-02-07 - Added removable cut outs for network and USB sockets
Raspberry PI Case (RS Version) TYPE A by Conseils is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Conseils a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Conseils would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).