Raspberry PI Case (RS Version) TYPE A
by Conseils, published
Raspberry PI Case for Radio Spares (RS) version - TYPE A - no Network socket and 1 USB socket.
With STEP files for the thing you really want. Your own custom version! -
This is a derivative item
1) Don't download the STL (well unless you really want to)
2) Do download the STEP files
3) Modify STEP model for custom part
5) Have even more fun
6) Put your better thing on Thingiverse
For some background to this item see northernhope.blogspot.com/
1) The bottom part in this design is intentionally identical to that in the ancestor item.
2) I have not printed this item for a TYPE A Raspberry PI
If you upgrade or don't want to store multiple case types, just cut out the network and USB connectors for the TYPE B model (TYPE B was released first).
Design For Manufacture (DFM)
This is a case of modifying the design as your printer needs it changing. I did change the PCB retention clips inside the box to make them easier to print by adding 45Â° angles as supports so they gently build from the bottom during the print process. Otherwise I introduced no other DFM changes.
2013-02-07 - Added removable cut outs for network and USB sockets