Loading

grip for olympus om-d e-m5

by babr, published

grip for olympus om-d e-m5 by babr Feb 9, 2013

Description

Custom grip for OM-D camera (Olympus E-M5)

Recent Comments

view all

If you ever come up with a grip for the EPM2, that would be really fantastic!

Hi, I just added .blend file (blender)
However the .stl file should be the exact dimension of the grip

Hi Babr, I wanted to make one of the grip for my EM5. Is it possible for you to share your cad file or tell me key dimensions for the design? Thanks.

More from Camera

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Added a lip so grip doesn't turn.

If you want to have access to battery without removing grip, you can cut this part using a sharp knife.


Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

jlw518 on Jul 19, 2013 said:

If you ever come up with a grip for the EPM2, that would be really fantastic!

zbrandom on Jul 11, 2013 said:

Hi Babr, I wanted to make one of the grip for my EM5. Is it possible for you to share your cad file or tell me key dimensions for the design? Thanks.

babr on Jul 11, 2013 said:

Hi, I just added .blend file (blender)
However the .stl file should be the exact dimension of the grip

Top