Solidoodle Extruder Lasercut Spare Parts
by ToM_Korn, published
Two of a Solidoodle Extruder Lasercut Parts broke. It would be a waste of money to order o complete new print head. so we decided to repair it.
We digitalized all the laser cut parts of the extruder and reproduced those needed.
- Put a 3mm Acrylglas or similar Material into your Laser cutter.
- Cut the parts you need.
- Assemble your Printhead with the new parts.
- Start printing again :)
TIP: By assembling the Extruder i recognized that the our Lasercut parts are not 100% perfect to those of the Original. It still works but it might be better to cut all parts to fit perfectly.
The motor mount screw holes are not copied from the original but from a technical blueprint of a motor and fit perfect.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Solidoodle Extruder Lasercut Spare Parts by ToM_Korn is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ToM_Korn would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).