Dfrobot Bluno Bumper
by omega368, published
Inspired by Arduino Bumper by Chu, this is a modification to fit the Dfrobot Bluno (Arduino compatible with bluetooth) board.
Autodesk Inventor file included.
Printed on Printrbot Simple Metal:
- 0.3 mm layer height
- 2 solid layers top and bottom
- 20% infill
- 3 perimeter minimum
- 0.4mm nozzle
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Dfrobot Bluno Bumper by omega368 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure omega368 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).