Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
K8200 Mount for E3Dv6 (Mod)
by turbotommi, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The fan is mounted with an angle and the last plate of heatsink should be cooled with this version. This could avoid the jam
Aktually there are no drill holes for the fan and the part is work in progress.
- Update 08.10.2014: I have exchanged the STL because the first one wasn't matching exactly on extruder side. The actual file should do
- Update 08.10.2014: Based on print issues of b version I have made some stabilization changes. If you have enaugh space around the hotend you should take the c version.
- Update 14.10.2014: You need to use a 1,5-2mm thick washer on top of the heatsink to get it fixed. See also the original thing from kuraasu.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
K8200 Mount for E3Dv6 (Mod) by turbotommi is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving turbotommi a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure turbotommi would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).