Replicator 2 Extruder Wire Bundle Strain Relief Upgrade
by ajf, published
This is a very simple Extruder Wire Bundle Strain Relief Upgrade for the MakerBot Replicator 2. If you have had to remove the braided sheath from the extruder and had trouble zip tie-ing it back, this could help.
Replicator 2 Extruder Wire Bundle Strain Relief Upgrade = R2EWBSRU
1) Print this R2EWBSRU (6 minutes)
2) Peel back the black braided sheath and slip all the extruder control wires through the open side of the R2EWBSRU
3) Seat the R2EWBSRU on top of the Replicator 2 Extruder (it fits tightly over the original short black tab at the top of the extruder)
4) Bring the black braided sheath back over the R2EWBSRU and zip tie it at the base.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Replicator 2 Extruder Wire Bundle Strain Relief Upgrade by ajf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ajf would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).