Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system
by phineasjw, published
This is a camera mount adapter to make your innRDRive linear motion axis a camera slider.
1) Print the parts (dimensions are in mm)
2) Insert 1/4"-20 X 0.5"? bolt into thumbwheel (check that the length of bolt is correct before assembly)
3) Insert M5 jam nut into bottom piece
4) Insert 1/4"-20 thumbwheel assembly into camera mount top piece
5) Put top and bottom piece together using alignment pins
6) Put a drop of acetone on the seems to "glue" together
7) Clamp together and let bond set
8) Connect to M5 bolt on innRDrive assembly
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system by phineasjw is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving phineasjw a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure phineasjw would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).