Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system
by phineasjw, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
This is a camera mount adapter to make your innRDRive linear motion axis a camera slider.
1) Print the parts (dimensions are in mm)
2) Insert 1/4"-20 X 0.5"? bolt into thumbwheel (check that the length of bolt is correct before assembly)
3) Insert M5 jam nut into bottom piece
4) Insert 1/4"-20 thumbwheel assembly into camera mount top piece
5) Put top and bottom piece together using alignment pins
6) Put a drop of acetone on the seems to "glue" together
7) Clamp together and let bond set
8) Connect to M5 bolt on innRDrive assembly
Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system by phineasjw is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving phineasjw a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure phineasjw would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.