We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
This is a camera mount adapter to make your innRDRive linear motion axis a camera slider.
1) Print the parts (dimensions are in mm)
2) Insert 1/4"-20 X 0.5"? bolt into thumbwheel (check that the length of bolt is correct before assembly)
3) Insert M5 jam nut into bottom piece
4) Insert 1/4"-20 thumbwheel assembly into camera mount top piece
5) Put top and bottom piece together using alignment pins
6) Put a drop of acetone on the seems to "glue" together
7) Clamp together and let bond set
8) Connect to M5 bolt on innRDrive assembly
Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system by phineasjw is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure phineasjw would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!