Camera mnt for innRDrive linear motion system
by phineasjw, published
Recent Commentsview all
Yeah the screw hole is a little too tight. It should be a clearance hole but the holes tend to print undersized. I had to drill out the hole. I will be uploading a newer version of this with the hole oversized later in the week I hope.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2) Insert 1/4"-20 X 0.5"? bolt into thumbwheel (check that the length of bolt is correct before assembly)
3) Insert M5 jam nut into bottom piece
4) Insert 1/4"-20 thumbwheel assembly into camera mount top piece
5) Put top and bottom piece together using alignment pins
6) Put a drop of acetone on the seems to "glue" together
7) Clamp together and let bond set
8) Connect to M5 bolt on innRDrive assembly
You must be logged in to post a comment.