MendelMax Y Endstop Clamp for Microswitch
by cobra18t, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here is the Y endstop clamp I have been using.
It is for a 0.5"x0.225"x0.25" body microswitch. It could be modified in sketchup for a different size switch.
- Mount to aluminum extrusion with 2 m5x10 screws and 2 t-slot nuts or thin m5 nuts
(3). I also had to glue a small block on my carriage so that the switch arm would hit it.
MendelMax Y Endstop Clamp for Microswitch by cobra18t is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cobra18t a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cobra18t would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).