ContourHD Skateboard Clamp Mount
by cmceezee, published
Looking to get a cool wheel shot on your skateboard using a ContourHD or GoPro? Print out this skateboard clamp and mount any camera to your skateboard using a standard 1/4-20 tripod screw.
These instructions are for use with a ContourHD camera. Clearly this design can be modified for other cameras. But my instructions are for a ContourHD and use of it's helmet mount adapter.
1) Download and print this skateboard clamp file
2) Download and print the ContourHD helmet cam mount modification (pending)
3) Retrieve a 1/4-20-0.75 socket headed cap screw
4) Attach clamp with screw to any camera with a standard tripod 1/4-20 mounting point
5) Turn on your camera and start busting manuals!!
More photos, instructions and resultant videos can be seen here:
Video of the electric skateboard "Z Board" using this skate mount!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
ContourHD Skateboard Clamp Mount by cmceezee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure cmceezee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).