by ibudmen, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Modio has given us a wonderful set of modular bits to work with - with hooks, balls and holes there are infinite combinations for creative constructions. Browsing the mail-order from another maker of modular merchandise I discovered the HEMMA lamp cord and the Modio Lamp was born!
Steps to make your Modio Lamp:
- Purchase a HEMMA lamp cord
- Print the Modio-Lamp Connector bit
- Download Modio on your device & print some bits
- Assemble a lamp from your wildest imagination!
- Optional print some customizable Modio-Windows to create a lamp shade
Modio Window Panel
Most of the Modio bits have these great little holes in them, the customizable window prints with a peg that fits perfectly in them. Using the customizable window panel you can create an array of different sized lamp shade bits to help disperse the light from your lamp.
The lamp featured in the photos uses:
- 1 x Modio-Lamp connector bit
- 8 x Modio-Window.stl
- 8 x Modio-torsos.stl
- 8 x Modio-clamptoclamp.stl
- 16 x Modio-balltoclamp.stl
Modio Lamp by ibudmen is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ibudmen a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ibudmen would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).