Filament clip 3 mm - improved version
by SVAPS, published
An improved filament clip for 3 mm filament which works by pressing the filament against the side of the spool.
This version holds the filament more tightly and fits tightly to the spool wall.
- And does not require a badly calibrated printer to work....
Catch the filament with the short leg with the concave surface and fit it against the inner wall of the spool and clip the other longer leg over the edge of the spool.
(This is an improvement of my thing 39622, which I found did not grip the spool wall tightly enough.)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Filament clip 3 mm - improved version by SVAPS is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure SVAPS would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).