Eppendorf tube 1,5 ml rack snap-together module
by SVAPS, published
I wanted a modular eppendorf rack that I could expand at will and where the modules could be snapped together to form large trays.
Also I needed a simple tray with only two tubes in it that would go into a small vacuum chamber.
I have tried to save ABS, without making the construction too flimsy.
- Simply print and print again!
- Then snap the two pieces together.
- Repeat until you have all you need!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Eppendorf tube 1,5 ml rack snap-together module by SVAPS is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure SVAPS would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).