Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Rostock head for innRDRive System
by phineasjw, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This adapter allows you to interface your innRDRive system to build a Rostock printer. The adapter is based on this Rostock version http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17175.
The innRDRive Kickstarter project is at
1) Pledge for your 3 axis innRDRive kit before they are gone. See Kickstarter at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2050604530/innrdrivetm-scalable-modular-linear-motion-system
2) Print all the control arm parts from this http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17175
3) Get creative on replacing the bearing rods and motor mounts with the innRDRive axis module.
(This implementation is still a work in progress)
4) Impress your friends
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Rostock head for innRDRive System by phineasjw is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving phineasjw a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure phineasjw would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).