Rostock head for innRDRive System
by phineasjw, published
This adapter allows you to interface your innRDRive system to build a Rostock printer. The adapter is based on this Rostock version http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17175.
The innRDRive Kickstarter project is at
1) Pledge for your 3 axis innRDRive kit before they are gone. See Kickstarter at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2050604530/innrdrivetm-scalable-modular-linear-motion-system
2) Print all the control arm parts from this http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17175
3) Get creative on replacing the bearing rods and motor mounts with the innRDRive axis module.
(This implementation is still a work in progress)
4) Impress your friends
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rostock head for innRDRive System by phineasjw is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure phineasjw would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).