by Roboduck, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Have a lot of paperwork to do? Do you need an un-scientific method of gauging the amount of paperwork you have? If so then you're in luck!
Presenting the Work-O-Meter!
The latest advancement in completely unnecessary office equipment. Simply place your paperwork under the weighted work displacement arm and the Work-O-Meter will tell you how much work you have to do.
- Print one of each components (I used .27mm layers, 1 extra shell and 20% infill)
- Print the Work-O-Meter-Chart, cut out and glue to your Work-O-Meter.
- Assemble using 3x #8-32 x 3/4" Pan head screws.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Work-O-Meter by Roboduck is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Roboduck a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Roboduck would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).