Woods: White-board Eraser
by supereprapper, published
This is a white board/dry-erase board eraser. Easy to hold/use and just as easy to assemble. All you need is a single sheet of paper towel and you're good to go!
1) Print out the three parts (place retainer inside of the body cavity to save space)
-I used .2mm layer height, .1 infill,3 layers on solid surfaces, and a raft (came out perfect first try)
2)Once parts are printer, remove excess material
3)Find or trim a paper towel to be 12x13cm
-Two layers seems to work well (This means 12x13 after you have folded it)
4)Wrap the sheet around the insert and tuck the edges into the center
-It does not matter if the bottom is in tension now because the retainer should take care of that.
5)Now slide the retainer into the insert and it should secure the sheet, making it tight against the bottom of the insert.
6)Once the retainer-insert assembly is complete, slide everything inside the cavity of the body
7)NOW YOU'RE READY TO START ERASING!!
Replacing the sheet(can be a bit tricky)
1)First, work the insert out by prying at the walls of the insert with your nails.
-It should not be too hard to get out but takes a little wiggling sometimes
2) Once the insert is removed, (I found using a pair of pliers makes this step much easier) remove the retainer
3) Now the paper towel sheet is free to be removed and you may now refer back to step (3) of the assembly procedure.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Woods: White-board Eraser by supereprapper is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure supereprapper would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).