Wood Screw Printer Box Mounts
by phraust, published
Found an awesome box at the swapmeet last weekend, that totally fits my PrintrBot Jr. in it, so I wanted a way to keep it from moving around, and printed up a couple of these.
Set whatever you want aligned in place, and put these mounts wher eyou are going to want them. I made a mark in the middle hole of each mount, pre-drilled, then screwed em in and tested the fit again before setting the final screws.
- Screw them in. I used some 5/8" brass wood screws, looks nice.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Wood Screw Printer Box Mounts by phraust is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure phraust would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).