PrintrBot Jr. - Print Bed Adjustment Knobs and Pegs
by phraust, published
My PrintrBot Jr. print head was bumping into the screws on the top of the print bed, so I put these parts together to fit in the holes and not interfere with it's operation.
I also wanted an easy to adjust way of leveling the print bed, without having to fumble with those damn little nuts.
Print it out, I used PLA.
I just popped the little nuts into the middle of the adjustment knobs, and used a drop of super glue to keep em in place. (Big ones go in front, small ones go in back).
I flipped the screws that came with the PrintrBot Jr., cut off the heads so they were more like a little threaded rod, and super glued em into the bottom of the pegs. Then I wrapped the top of the peg in a wee little piece of blue painters tape, and stuck it em in the holes of the print platform.
- I found that by stretching the stock springs out, I could get the clearances I needed under the print-bed, to avoid rubbing against the top of the screws that hold it all together.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
PrintrBot Jr. - Print Bed Adjustment Knobs and Pegs by phraust is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving phraust a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure phraust would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).