Weight for Me - Customizeable Weights
by dsnettleton, published
Print your own weight set, and fill with water, sand, pennies, or lead shot. Designed to be printable on any printer with a 6"x6" bed. Height requirements may vary.
Note: The weights are not compensated for the weight of the plastic, which can change with infill and printing material. Fill accordingly.
Recent Commentsview all
I don't know. I can't think of any way to be sure other than to test it out. They'd wind up being fairly large weights, in any case. Even if they're filled with lead shot. I would venture to say that the PLA (or even ABS) would be fairly stressed under the load. You might want to consider taulman 618 nylon. http://www.taulman3d.com/ That stuff is pretty tough.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2. Select a fill material (water, sand, pennies, or lead shot)
3. Select a weight type (dumbell or kettle)
4. Choose your weight (in pounds or kilograms)
5. Select your export mode for printing
6. Print while drinking protein shake
7. Fill the weight container with your chosen material
8. Screw the container onto the handle
9. Pump iron (or water, pennies, etc.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.