by mooses, published
I got lots of complaints that the model is not watertight and would cause problems during slicing. All of this is now fixed and there should not stand anything between you and your new feathered friends anymore :-)
Recent Commentsview all
thanks for pointing this out rturnock. This was one of the first files I prepped for 3D printing over a year ago. I have learned a lot about prepping files in the mean time. If my workload lessens a bit I'll upload a cleaner version. Cheerio
I ran this through AutoDesk3DPrinter utility and it had over 3900 repairs. Also, the file went from about 25MB in size to about 15.5MB.
over 10,000 downloads and the file is the worst I've ever downloaded in the past six months.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Slready cleaned up with netfabb.
Can easily be scaled up or down. Still works well at only 1 inch height.
You must be logged in to post a comment.