Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
iPhone 6 - Han Solo Case
by camchaney, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a Han Solo IPhone 6 case I made in Sketchup using Hangsta's case and Gianteye's Han Solo. I moved the arms a little bit down so that they won't break as easily.
Update: I separated the case into two parts so that you don't have to use supports.
Update: I added tolerances to the pieces so that they could fit together easier. I also split the separated model into two separate stl's.
Update: I updated the designs so that they will fit with my blank 3D Separable iPhone 6 Case. You can now also pick out a different outside piece style.
Update: I added a .3 mm tolerance as well.
- Print both pieces (the IS and OS) or print the full case with supports.
- Print the inside piece (IS) depending on how much tolerance you want: 0.1mm, 0.2mm, or 0.5mm tolerance. They files are labeled (disregard this step if you have printed the full case).
- Put the two pieces together so that Han Solo is on the outside (disregard this step also if you have printed the full case).
- Put your phone in and swag on in intergalactic peace!
iPhone 6 - Han Solo Case by camchaney is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving camchaney a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure camchaney would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).