T-Slot Claw (for 20mm extrusion)
by Trispectiv, published
This a simple way to attach something to your extruded aluminium profiles. It comes handy if your extrusions ends are blocked for some reason and you cannot slide a T-Slot Nut inside.
This should work on most of the printing settings. You should adjust the printing settings if you expect a certain resistance for the claws.
It has 3 holes ready for M3 taps. The middle hole locks the claw on the extrusion, the outer holes can be used to attach your object to the claw and to the extrusion.
- Thread the 3 holes with a M3 tap
- Snap on the extruded aluminium profile
- Bolt a screw in the middle hole to lock the claw onto the extruded aluminium profile
- Use the outer holes to attach some object to the T-Slot Claw and to the extruded aluminium profile
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
T-Slot Claw (for 20mm extrusion) by Trispectiv is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Trispectiv would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.