Prusa tools holder
by Cos, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Its a simple box that can be mounted on the threaded rods and can hold all these wrenches, pen knives, scrapers etc that lie here and there.
- slice as it is
- print WITHOUT support ( bridges of 30mm can be easily achieved if not, try lower core temp)
- mount it on prusa and fill it with your tools
Prusa tools holder by Cos is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Cos a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Cos would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).