Loading

iPhone 5 Tripod Adapter

by johannpang, published

iPhone 5 Tripod Adapter by johannpang Feb 15, 2013

Description

Mount your iPhone 5 onto an existing camera tripod with this adapter.

Update: I have edited the file slightly to so that the fit for the phone would not be so tight.

Recent Comments

view all

Thanks. I shall add in the description that it would be better if rotated before printing.

This printed correctly on my first try and it works perfect. Thanks!

I made this thing today! It took me a few tries, since I'm new to this. I found it printed much better vertically than on it's side like that. I was very pleased with the results. Thanks for the design!

More from Mobile Phone

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

rchu on Oct 13, 2013 said:

This printed correctly on my first try and it works perfect. Thanks!

ErinMakesStuff on Jun 17, 2013 said:

I made this thing today! It took me a few tries, since I'm new to this. I found it printed much better vertically than on it's side like that. I was very pleased with the results. Thanks for the design!

johannpang on Oct 13, 2013 said:

Thanks. I shall add in the description that it would be better if rotated before printing.

Top