by flurin, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Long time ago I owned a Safe Box made of wood pieces. I redesigned it to a printable version.
Additional material required:
1x tube or bolt dia 4 mm x 13 mm
1x bolt dia 5 mm x 7mm
1x hex screw M3 x 16 mm
- Print 1x SafeBoxB, 1x SafeBoxM, 1x SafeBoxT, 1x SafeBoxCover and 4x SquareBolts.
- Press 2 SquareBolts into the 4mm holes of the SafeBoxB (using a small hammer).
- Press the small SafeBoxM into the SafeBoxB (hole Inside).
- Press 2 SquareBolts into the 4mm holes of the large SafeBoxM.
- Press the small SafeBoxT into the SafeBoxM.
- Take the tube or bolt dia 4mm x 13mm and press it into the lateral hole of the large SafeBoxM.
- Put the large SafeBoxM over the SafeBoxB.
- Put the bolt dia 5mm x 7mm into the SafeBoxM hole, it should move easlily up and down through the SafeBoxM and the SafeBoxB.
- Put the SafeBoxT over the SafeBoxM.
- Tighten the M3 screw.
- Insert the SafeBoxCover lateraly into the the SafeBoxT.
How to open the SafeBox? That's secret :-)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Safe Box by flurin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving flurin a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure flurin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).