Fun With Lines
by Ratmax00, published
Thinking about old parabolic line drawings caused my brains Neurons to send electrical synapses to my fingers and this is what I came up with. The sky's the limit, I just didn't want to make customizer too crazy just yet... so more updates to come.
Think of the Cartesian Coordinates and the quadrants in the xy plane. Now all you'll have to do is place the line drawings of your choice in those quadrants. Fairly restrictive right now but I want to add way more user customization. Suggestions are welcome as I'm just playing with different options right now. Happy Printing!
- Funny issue with negative space being filled in during print. Changing how the box is created.
- incorporate rotation
- each drawing should be size / increment / radius independent
- break down the four quadrant rule but keep the outer box as the "sandbox"
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Fun With Lines by Ratmax00 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Ratmax00 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).