Replicator 2 Fan Spacer
by taylormcarr, published
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
A simple part to replace the fan grill on a Replicator 2.
Wind Element: +5
- Remove the Fan/Heatsink assembly per the maintenance instructions in your user manual for your Replicator 2.
- Remove the fan grill from this assembly and replace it with the Fan Spacer.
- Reassemble per the maintenance instructions in your manual.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Replicator 2 Fan Spacer by taylormcarr is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure taylormcarr would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).