Customizable Open Frame Ring/Bracelet Thing
by nac007, published
This powerful customizer allows you to create unique rings and bracelets in a open frame style.
Open the customizer and have fun!
See the remixes for some settings to start from.
Don't increase the mesh quality until you are ready to generate the STL. This will make updates to the settings display faster while you are still changing things.
Don't make the tube diameter too small or your model will not be printable.
- The inside diameter will be smaller than you specify if you use a small number of segments.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Customizable Open Frame Ring/Bracelet Thing by nac007 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure nac007 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).