by hyperair, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing is a hinged retractable door stopper that props magnetic-lock spring-shut doors open when such a situation is needed.
- Print the thing with mode = "plater".
- Insert an M3 nut into the nut trap
- Insert the handle into the base. The flat part that is 90° with the edge that pushes the door is the bottom when facing the door.
- Thread the hinge + handle with an M3x20 screw from the side opposite the nut.
- Mount onto the doorframe using some sort of adhesive (3M command tape recommended)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Hinged doorstopper by hyperair is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving hyperair a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure hyperair would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).