Droid 3 Stand
by WolfSmith, published
This is a stand designed to hold a Droid 3 smart phone at an angle for horizontal viewing. It seems to work with other phones that have a similar form factor.
The sample in the pictures was printed on a Thing-o-Matic with the MK7 upgrade.
Ideas for Improvement:
make the back support adjustable so you can alter the viewing angle
- incorporate Lazy Susan-like rotation
Print it, clean it, put your phone on it, treat yourself.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Droid 3 Stand by WolfSmith is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure WolfSmith would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).