Physics laws reminder tool
by fma, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a more generic reminder for some physics laws, like Ohm law.
It uses the presentation used in french school books.
This version is double-sided!
This script uses the Openscad Write lib from HarlanDMii; I just made some new letters.
- edit the openscad file and enter the the physics laws you want to print (one on the top, the other one on the bottom)
- if you need additionnal letters, you will need to draw them (using LibreCad, for example)
Physics laws reminder tool by fma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fma a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).